We at Muth & Company Roofing love our pets. Sadly, we see lots of animals in Columbus that don’t have loving families like ours. Since we can’t take care of all of them ourselves, we’re doing the next best thing: raising money for those who can! This summer we’re joining forces with PetPromise, a non-profit animal rescue and welfare organization in Columbus, to raise money to help local homeless animals. Through August 2nd, we’ll be donating $2 for every like we get on the Muth Facebook page to PetPromise! Click here to visit our page and add your like!
In addition, Muth & Co. will be a sponsor of the inaugural Catty Shack Golf Tournament to be held at the Safari Golf Club in Powell on August 10th. Currently, PetPromise has no facility to shelter homeless animals waiting to be adopted. All proceeds from the tournament will go to benefit PetPromise in their effort to care for local animals and make the PetPromise Adoption Center a reality. Players must register by July 30th, and there is a lunch-only option with raffles, a silent auction and prizes for those non-golfers who still want to help. For more information and to purchase tickets for the Catty Shack Golf Tournament, click here!
“PetPromise is very excited to partner with such a highly acclaimed company in our community as Muth & Co. Roofing,” says Laura Howard, member of the board of directors. “This campaign is fantastic and we love how Muth & Co. Roofing is showing their community spirit by supporting PetPromise in our mission to put a good solid roof over the heads of homeless pets.”
MORE ABOUT PETPROMISE
PetPromise is dedicated to helping to create a world where there are no more homeless pets through education, rescue, sterilization and adoption. There is no shelter! All of the pets available for adoption are cared for in volunteer foster homes until they are adopted. PetPromise is a no-kill animal welfare organization and does not support euthanasia as a method of population control. PetPromise receives no government funding. It is supported solely by public and private donations and volunteer fundraising.
What PetPromise is doing:
- Rescuing stray animals from the streets and from animal shelters where they are on death row and often minutes away from euthanasia.
- Working to secure a no-kill sanctuary where rescued pets can be safely sheltered until adoptive homes can be found.
- Providing medical care to neglected, abused and injured animals.
- Rehabilitating hard-to-adopt animals and finding them loving homes.
- Providing spay and neuter services for feral cats through a trap, neuter and return program (TNR) to drastically reduce the number of unwanted animals in the community.
- Providing food to pet owners in financial need.
- Educating the community on the seriousness of the pet overpopulation problem and on responsible pet guardianship.
PetPromise is always looking for loving individuals to adopt or foster pets, as well as support from donations and volunteers. For more information about how you can help, visit www.petpromise.org.