For those of you who aren’t familiar with Muth & Company Roofing, here are a few things you should know about us.
- We’re the experts. When it comes to product knowledge, customer service, workmanship and warranties, no other Columbus roofing company compares to Muth & Company. We’re an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau. We have also been GAF Master Elite™ certified since 1998.
- We’re family. Muth & Company was founded by Chad and Gina Muth in 1992. We’ve always been a family-owned business, and as the company has grown so has our “family” of great team members. Many have been with us for 10 years or more! We like and trust the people we work with, and you can trust us with your home.
- We’re local. Our team members are your friends and neighbors, and we love Central Ohio. It makes us proud to protect and beautify area homes and businesses each day – because this is our town.
We work by our motto every day. “Surround yourself with good people and you’ll have a great company!”
Know when you choose Muth & Company Roofing, you’re hiring good people and one of the best local roofing companies in the business. We want to earn your business. Call Muth & Company today at (614) 882-0900 for a FREE estimate on roofing, roof repair, insulation, skylights or gutters anywhere in the greater Columbus area!
Confidence in your local roofing company is important considerations when hiring professionals to work on your roof in Columbus Ohio.
To make sure you’re dealing with the right crew, here are five questions you should ask a local roofing company before starting a home improvement project with them.
- Do You Have References We Can Call? Feedback and recommendations from previous customers ensure that the contractors are reliable and provide quality services. If the roofing company doesn’t have feedback available on their website, ask if you can speak to at least two or three of their previous clients about their past jobs. Another subtle way of doing this is by asking which houses they’ve worked on in your neighborhood.
- Do You Give Warranties for Your Services and Products? Warranties protect you from unnecessary repair and replacement costs, especially when you receive a defective product.
- Are You Licensed and Insured? Properly licensed and insured contractors are continuously training to install, repair, and perform maintenance procedures on roofs. Additionally, the roofing company will be manufacturer certified.
- Can You Give Me a Written Estimate with Payment Options and a Contract? A written estimate will contain the terms of the project (what you’ve agreed on), the price you’re going to pay the roofing company including labor, the required deposit, and the method of your payment.
- Who Will be Responsible for Cleaning and Acquiring the Necessary Permits? Some local roofing companies may not handle the clean up after they’re done with your roof. Responsible, licensed roofing companies in Columbus Ohio will help you get the necessary permits for the project and clean up when the project is done.
At Muth & Company Roofing, you can be sure that you’ll be working with friendly, efficient, and reliable roofers. We offer free project estimate, different payment options, and a range of roofing services. Contact us for more information about our services at 614-882-0900.
Giving you a fully functioning roof should be the main goal of any roofing contractor.
Good roofing contractors know that wrapping things up the right way is important to providing good quality service.
For a bad roofing contractor, work stops once the repair or installations are finished. For good contractors, it’s far from over. Standing by the quality of work is a sign of a true professional. Good roofing contractors back up their workmanship in different ways.
The most important quality support of a good contractor is providing a warranty. This gives you the assurance that the roofing contractor did everything possible to restore your roof to good condition.
Warranties usually state that the roofing contractor will provide further repair services at no extra cost, or even a partial refund.
But beware. Some bad contractors use warranties as a way to encourage would-be customers to hire them. They either make compromises if something bad happens. In some cases not honor their warranties at all.
Another thing a good roofing contractor will do is follow up after the work has been completed. Expect a follow-up phone call or email.
Courtesy goes a long way, especially in this kind of business. Good roofing contractors always speak to their clients in a pleasant, respectful manner. If there are conflicts, good contractors do their best to avoid heated debates, and are quick to explain things in case something wrong comes up before, during, and even after work.
Now that you know some of the biggest differences between good and bad roofing contractors, you’ll now be able to pick out a contractor worth hiring.
Call us to find out more at 614-882-0900.
The American flag is a symbol of hope and liberty. With Independence Day fast approaching, as a homeowner it’s important to show respect for the flag by following flag etiquette and making sure it’s displayed correctly. Here are a few of the most important tips to remember when displaying your flag this 4th of July: [Read more…]