Confidence in your local roofing company is important considerations when hiring professionals to work on your roof in Columbus Ohio.
To make sure you’re dealing with the right crew, here are five questions you should ask a local roofing company before starting a home improvement project with them.
- Do You Have References We Can Call? Feedback and recommendations from previous customers ensure that the contractors are reliable and provide quality services. If the roofing company doesn’t have feedback available on their website, ask if you can speak to at least two or three of their previous clients about their past jobs. Another subtle way of doing this is by asking which houses they’ve worked on in your neighborhood.
- Do You Give Warranties for Your Services and Products? Warranties protect you from unnecessary repair and replacement costs, especially when you receive a defective product.
- Are You Licensed and Insured? Properly licensed and insured contractors are continuously training to install, repair, and perform maintenance procedures on roofs. Additionally, the roofing company will be manufacturer certified.
- Can You Give Me a Written Estimate with Payment Options and a Contract? A written estimate will contain the terms of the project (what you’ve agreed on), the price you’re going to pay the roofing company including labor, the required deposit, and the method of your payment.
- Who Will be Responsible for Cleaning and Acquiring the Necessary Permits? Some local roofing companies may not handle the clean up after they’re done with your roof. Responsible, licensed roofing companies in Columbus Ohio will help you get the necessary permits for the project and clean up when the project is done.
At Muth & Company Roofing, you can be sure that you’ll be working with friendly, efficient, and reliable roofers. We offer free project estimate, different payment options, and a range of roofing services. Contact us for more information about our services at 614-882-0900.