If you’ve ever purchased big-ticket items such as vehicles, large appliances or expensive electronics, you’ve probably been asked if you want to add an extended service plan to your purchase. This is a concept most people are familiar with, and for many things it can be a very good idea. There is one investment in particular for which an extended service and maintenance plan is extremely beneficial: your roofing system. [Read more…]
With spring in full bloom, we’ve already experienced the power of several thunderstorms rolling through Ohio. While most of us watched the drama unfolding outside indoors, our roofs had to take the full brunt of Mother Nature’s fury.
You get the oil changed in your vehicle regularly, your A/C and furnace tuned up annually … but when was the last time you had your roof inspected? It’s the most important system protecting everything you hold dear, yet a large majority of homeowners neglect regular roof maintenance. That’s why Muth & Company created our Extended Service Plan (ESP) – a yearly maintenance program for residential roofing in Columbus, Ohio. Here’s how it works.
One of our expert roofing technicians will visit your home at your convenience to perform a complete five-page inspection of your roof, paying careful attention to the following items.
- Clean off all debris
- Inspect for damage caused by weather and animals
- Clean out gutters
- Renail gutter spikes
- Inspect and reseal all flashings
- Paint all flashings
- Make recommendations for repair or replacement, if necessary
- Provide a complete inspection report for your records
During your roof “tune-up,” if we find something that can be easily fixed, we’ll take care of it as part of your maintenance plan. For an extensive repair, we will offer a repair estimate and a discount for being one of our customers. Even if it’s a service we don’t offer – such as window replacement, siding, doors or masonry – we will advise you on the condition of that component, because we understand most customers do not look at these things every day. Our goal is always to extend the life of your roof and keep your home in the best shape possible.
Now through March 31st, everyone that requests our March Facebook special will receive this service for $175! For more information or to schedule your first ESP visit, give Muth & Company Roofing a call today at (614) 682-3060. As the most trusted roofing company in Columbus, we’ll give you peace of mind and keep your roof happy.
Bruce Apple got more than a job when he started with Muth & Company Roofing 10 years ago. He also ended up with a wife and a group of great friends! Bruce and his wife, Deb, were married September 10, 2011, after being set up on a blind date by Chad and Gina Muth (“Thank you guys!”). The personal friendships he has developed with coworkers are one of his favorite aspects of his job.
This Medina, Ohio, native is Muth & Company’s Transition Supervisor, with responsibilities that include processing all new contracts for roofs, Columbus roof repair, gutters and insulation; working up drawings for new roof projects, estimating and services; and approving invoicing. He also manages maintenance programs for two large properties in Columbus: Alkire Park Condos and Kinsale Golf and Fitness Club. Naturally, he feels his greatest strength is his “attention to detail!”
“Over the years, Bruce has played many roles in the company from laborer, roofer, sales consultant and production manager to transition supervisor,” says Chad Muth, president of Muth & Company Roofing. “The different positions he has had make him a very well-rounded employee who can handle any job in the company. I can truly say he grew from the ground up in the roofing industry and that is what makes him such a valuable asset.”
Bruce appreciates the variety that comes with his job. “Every day is different,” he explains. “Even though duties may not change, something different is happening every day. It may be customer-related, specific jobs that may be running, or even personal.”
Bruce has two teenage sons, one biological and one stepson. “They get along great and are both sports fanatics,” he says. He is very proud that he and Deb are raising “healthy, intelligent (honor roll) boys.” One of his long-term goals is to have an addition built on their house.
In his spare time, Bruce enjoys cheering for Ohio State, watching Netflix with his wife, golfing and going to the shooting range. He’ll dine out anyplace that serves pizza or steak, and his favorite TV shows include NCIS, Jeopardy and Duck Dynasty.
Bruce advises everyone to be optimistic about life, and “try to find the good in everything.” We appreciate your positive attitude, Bruce. Thanks for being an important part of the Muth & Company team!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Muth & Company Roofing, here are a few things you should know about us.
- We’re experts. When it comes to product knowledge, customer service, workmanship and warranties, no other Columbus roofing contractor compares to Muth & Company. It’s no accident that our team has received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 14 years in a row! We’re an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau. We have also been GAF Master Elite™ certified since 1998, and in 2012 we were one of only 28 companies in the country to earn the GAF President’s Club Award for our dedication to training, service and inspections.
- We’re family. Muth & Company was founded by Chad and Gina Muth in 1992. We’ve always been a family-owned business, and as the company has grown so has our “family” of great team members. Many have been with us for 10 years or more! We like and trust the people we work with, and you can trust us with your home.
- We’re local. Our team members are your friends and neighbors, and we love Central Ohio. It makes us proud to protect and beautify area homes and businesses each day – because this is our town.
- We’ve got heart. For more than 20 years, Columbus-area homeowners have made us their first choice for home improvement. We’re committed to giving back to the communities that have helped us succeed by supporting worthy local organizations such as Habitat for Humanity MidOhio, the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research, the Humane Society, PetPromise, Big Walnut Friends Who Share, Helping Hands of Galena and Worthington Kilbourne High School athletics, as well as many other sports and school programs around Central Ohio.
- Our motto. Surround yourself with good people and you’ll have a great company!
Know when you choose Muth & Company Roofing, you’re hiring good people and one of the best companies in the business. We want to earn your business. Call Muth & Company today at (614) 882-0900 for a FREE estimate on roofing, roof repair, insulation, skylights or gutters anywhere in the greater Columbus area!