The best time to replace or repair your roof is when you have planned ahead and have money to cover the expense. However, that’s just not how life goes sometimes. At Muth & Company Roofing, we understand that the need for roof repair or roof replacement is often unexpected – and may leave you wondering just how you’re going to cover the bill.
Finance Your Roof in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Hearth Financing is revolutionary in that it puts financing options that are available to you as a consumer in the comfort of your own hands while you are in your own home.
That’s why we have partnered with Hearth Financing: to offer Muth customers help reach their home improvement goals. If your project is urgent, Hearth can help you find the right personal loan to finance your roof replacement project. Within 60 seconds, you will have customized rates from multiple lenders so you can pick the loan that works best for you.
Using Hearth is free, and will not affect your credit score.
Benefits of Using Financing by Hearth
- No home equity required: You are able to select the financing terms you prefer, based on APR, preferred payment, and even length of payments available. Best of all, these loans are not tied to your home equity.
- Fixed monthly payments: Personal loans come with fixed interest rates, so your payment will not change over the life of the loan.
- Financing available for small and large projects: Homeowners can borrow as little as a $1,000 or as much as $100,000 to finance their roof.
- No prepayment penalties: Personal loan providers will not penalize you for paying your loan back early.
- Fast funding: If your project is urgent, then a personal loan may be your best option. Have funds in your hands in as soon as 24 hours!
Complete a 60-second Hearth application form and get personalized rates from multiple lending partners.
Get a Free Roofing Estimate Today!
Call Muth & Company Roofing today at (614) 682-3060 for a FREE estimate on roof repair or roof replacement, or complete the form on the right side of this page to get started.