If 2020 wasn’t scary enough for you, here comes haunted woods, houses and car wash to really get your scare on!
Halloween is almost here. Check the links for additional details!
Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres
- 13861 E. Broad St., Pataskala – open at 8:30.p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays, September 17 through October 31.
- 2605 Northland Plaza Dr, Columbus. 7:30 p.m. to midnight Fridays, Saturdays September 17 through November 7; most Sundays from 7-10 pm, and select mid-week days in October.
- 5450 Old Millersport Rd., Pleasantville. Haunted barn maze, haunted corn maze, and haunted hayride. Live Entertainment on specific nights. Fridays and Saturdays from September 25-November 7; hours 7:30 – 11:30 p.m.
- 8838 Refugee Rd. S.W., Pataskala. Open 7 p.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays in October. Trek through the haunted woods will last about 45 minutes, and you may encounter mud and water, so dress appropriately.
- 8657 Axe Handle Rd., Milford Center. Field of Fright Haunted Path is open on Friday and Saturdays, October 9-31, 2020 after dark.
- 752 Hebron Rd Heath, OH 43056. The Haunted Car Wash is open Thursday thru Saturday from
6pm – 10pm every weekend in October. Admission includes an Ultimate Scare Wash!
- 100 Reformatory Rd., Mansfield – Haunted Prison. Fridays-Sundays, October 9-November 1. Friday and Saturdays, 7:00 pm to Midnight, Sundays from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Escape From Blood Prison offers the only haunted escape in a real prison at The Ohio State Reformatory.
- 6988 Springfield Jamestown Rd. Open 8 p.m. to midnight, Fridays and Saturdays, October 2-31, 2020
Subscribe to get the latest news, deals, and more
Signup for our free monthly newsletter. No sales pitch, just lots of great info, recipes, and a calendar of area events. And even a laugh or two!
Need the best roofing available in Columbus, OH, and surrounding communities? We’re the roofer who wants to earn your business. Call Muth & Company Roofing today at (614) 882-0900 for a FREE estimate