GAF is proud to offer StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release technology. In Columbus, Ohio, your local GAF Certified roofing company is Muth and Company Roofing.
Blue-green algae is on more than 80% of the U.S., including the Columbus, Ohio area. You will see dark black stains on roofs wherever it grows, making millions of perfectly good roofs look old before their time.
Many traditional algae-resistant shingles use a granule technology developed more than a quarter century ago. The granules contain a layer of algae-fighting copper.
As a roof ages, those older granules release less and less copper, which reduces the shingle’s algae resistance over the life of your roof.
StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release technology from GAF releases algae-fighting copper more efficiently for long-lasting algae-fighting power. It’s algae resistance is so powerful, GAF offers a 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration.
StainGuard Plus™ technology uses specially engineered capsules. The capsules are infused throughout with thousands of copper microsites. The copper remains within reach, ready to be activated, fighting blue-green algae stains.
Muth & Company is among an elite group of certified GAF Master Elite® roofing contractors, representing only 3% of all roofing companies in North America.
Call Muth and Company Roofing, a local roofing company that Columbus Ohio trusts, at 614-882-0900. The call is free, is so is the estimate.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Muth & Company Roofing, here are a few things you should know about us.
- We’re the experts. When it comes to product knowledge, customer service, workmanship and warranties, no other Columbus roofing company compares to Muth & Company. We’re an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau. We have also been GAF Master Elite™ certified since 1998.
- We’re family. Muth & Company was founded by Chad and Gina Muth in 1992. We’ve always been a family-owned business, and as the company has grown so has our “family” of great team members. Many have been with us for 10 years or more! We like and trust the people we work with, and you can trust us with your home.
- We’re local. Our team members are your friends and neighbors, and we love Central Ohio. It makes us proud to protect and beautify area homes and businesses each day – because this is our town.
We work by our motto every day. “Surround yourself with good people and you’ll have a great company!”
Know when you choose Muth & Company Roofing, you’re hiring good people and one of the best local roofing companies in the business. We want to earn your business. Call Muth & Company today at (614) 882-0900 for a FREE estimate on roofing, roof repair, insulation, skylights or gutters anywhere in the greater Columbus area!
If there’s one improvement project you want an iron-clad warranty for, it’s your home’s roof.
Yet just about everyone has heard of roofing projects gone bad.
Experience and training is needed to back-up the work. And it’s something Muth and Company Roofing prides itself on. Chad Muth was a guest on NBC4’s Daytime Columbus. Find out more in this video.
Get a free estimate from the premier Columbus, Ohio, roofing company. Need the best roofing available in Columbus, OH, and surrounding communities? We’re the roofer who wants to earn your business.
Call Muth & Company Roofing today for a FREE estimate, or fill out our contact form. We serve Columbus, Westerville, Delaware, Worthington, Dublin, Bexley, Gahanna, New Albany and many other surrounding Central Ohio cities.
From thunderstorms and threats of tornadoes, to hail storms and heat waves, severe weather in Columbus, Ohio takes many different forms in the summer months.
It’s important that you know what to expect and adapt precautionary measures so that you will be able to protect yourself, your family and your property.
Take time to familiarize yourself with the important weather terms. From this list provided the National Weather Service, here are terms to be familiar with:
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning – A severe thunderstorm warning is issued when large hail or damaging wind is actually occurring or imminent. Severe thunderstorms can produce tornadoes with little or no advance warning. Severe thunderstorms will also produce frequent and dangerous lightning.
- Tornado Warning – A tornado warning is issued if a cloud rotation has been spotted or when a tornado is imminent or occurring. This includes when a tornado is indicated by Doppler radar or sighted by spotters.
Your roof receives the brunt of the damage that storms inflict upon your home. Before things get worse, it’s best that you get in touch with a professional contractor for roof repair.
Depending on what your roof needs, you may be looking at either a roof repair or replacement. Both of which will cost you money. To help you cut back on costs or maybe even avoid repairs altogether, the Columbus, Ohio roofing specialists at Muth & Co. Roofing recommend regular roof inspections and maintenance.
We do routine maintenance on both residential and commercial properties of all shapes and sizes. Our Columbus, Ohio roofers are highly-skilled and factory-trained. You can trust that your roof will be in good hands.
Give Muth & Co. Roofing a call to find out more about the maintenance program at 614-882-0900.