A Recipe For A Great Summer, with
Young Chefs Academy of Gahanna
Muth & Company Roofing and Young Chefs Academy of Gahanna are giving away multiple prizes for both participation and the big prize going to the family with the most Facebook likes.
Let’s let Mr. Moose, from Muth & Company Roofing, explain:
“Hi, this is Mr. Moose. I’m in the house again and this time I’m in the kitchen! I am not alone because cooking with friends is the best! I have teamed up with the Young Chefs Academy in Gahanna to bring you the ultimate family contest!
We want you to cook up a delicious summer meal with your family and share the recipe and action shots below. The family with the most likes will win a FAMILY CLASS with YCA Gahanna!!
The prizes don’t stop there! The winner will also take over the Muth Family Recipe in our July Newsletter! Finally, the first 5 entries will receive $50 off a Young Chefs Summer camp of their choice!
So, get cooking, make memories, and remember shop local! The winner will be announced 7/13 at 6pm EST.”
The goal of the contest is to provide some lighthearted fun for families during this trying time as well as encourage families to begin participating in safe local activities.
Details of the contest include:
- The post with the most likes will receive a free family (up to a 5-member household) workshop with YCA Gahanna.
- The winning recipe will be featured in Muth’s July Newsletter, subscribe here.
- Finally, the first 5 entries will receive a code for $50 off a summer camp with YCA Gahanna of their choice, compliments of Muth Roofing.
- Prizes must be redeemed at YCA Gahanna. No cash value.
- The contest will run from 6/29/2020 at 6pm EST to 7/12/2020 at 6pm EST.
ABOUT MUTH AND YCA PARTNERSHIP: CJ Muth, Chad and Gina’s daughter attending camps with YCA Gahanna when she was growing up and when Muth decided that the year of 2020 would be all about supporting the local community, it was a no brainer for the marketing team to reach out to YCA Gahanna. Both companies are excited for the contest and hope to make it a reoccurring event.
We encourage you to share the contest with your followers and support us in making the reopening of Columbus safe and profitable.